I was really sorry to hear about the poor dog that died in Cornwall after getting hold of ejuice. My heart goes out to the poor owner; he must be devastated.
Dog’s Trust UK shared a status warning of the dangers of ejuice off the back of this tragedy, but they only told part of the story. NICOTINE is toxic to animals and children in whatever form it is found. Be it in cigarettes, rolling tobacco, snuff, patches or gum (which also contain xylitol in a lot of cases, also toxic to dogs). The kneejerk reactions on both sides of the ecig debate have been very unhelpful in this case.
The message should be that ALL nicotine containing products are toxic. ALL nicotine containing products should be kept out of the reach and sight of children and animals.