My journey into vaping

Day Twenty Nine, Kneejerk over reactions help no one.

Leave a comment

I was really sorry to hear about the poor dog that died in Cornwall after getting hold of ejuice. My heart goes out to the poor owner; he must be devastated.

Dog’s Trust UK shared a status warning of the dangers of ejuice off the back of this tragedy, but they only told part of the story. NICOTINE is toxic to animals and children in whatever form it is found. Be it in cigarettes, rolling tobacco, snuff, patches or gum (which also contain xylitol in a lot of cases, also toxic to dogs). The kneejerk reactions on both sides of the ecig debate have been very unhelpful in this case.

The message should be that ALL nicotine containing products are toxic. ALL nicotine containing products should be kept out of the reach and sight of children and animals.


Author: Beki

A Mad middle aged woman who lives in the middle of nowhere, Scotland with a parrot, two Jack Russells, some koi, and a tank full of tropical fish. I have M.E. but that's really not important. I draw, paint, write, game, garden, blog and enjoy a good vape. I have three lovely grown up offspring, and 2 ex-husbands. I do genuinely have the legal title of 'Lady Rebecca Jane [SURNAME]', and am proud to support the restoration project which bestowed that title on me. I will happily explain where to find more information on this if you contact me.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.