Still here, still vaping. This will be short.
What I have learned this week:
- The EU collectively remind me of Douglas Adam’s famous lines about the marketing devision of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.
- I like to vape.
- I didn’t enjoy smoking: I just wanted the nicotine.
- Smoking was doing me far more harm than I realised. I had a huge ostrich complex going on because I didn’t want to admit how much it was damaging me.
- I have shinyitis.
- I am in fact a magpie.
- I am never going to be 100% happy with any atomiser/clearomiser, so what I have will do.
- Ejuice is the best thing since the desert course.
- I may be starting a drip-tip habit.
- I am also an evangelist: I have become one of those converted ex-smokers that I used to loathe. I’m sorry.
- NRT is designed to fail. There is no other explanation. A 90% fail rate is shocking. And we blame the poor smoker.
- Just because I’m paranoid, doesn’t mean that the Illigitimi aren’t out to carborundum.
Sorry for the short post. I’m very fatigued and achey today, and yesterday’s post took me most of the day.